Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Workout Summary - May 28-June 3

I finally had a week where I ran a few times, so I figured I'd write up a quick summary of what I've been up to.  It isn't much, but it's a start.

(Check out the workouts after the jump) 

Mon. May 28 - Rest - Memorial Day was spent playing with my kids and working.

Tues. May 29 - Rest

Wed. May 30 - Rest - I swear I did run this week!

Thurs. May 31 - Easy Run (w/ Kids in Stroller) to the Park (2.88 mi, 27:15, 9:28/mi) - I put both kids in our Chariot stroller and ran to the park.  We played a bit, and then ran back.

Fri. June 1 - Easy Run (w/ Kids) to the Park (3.20 mi, 32:31, 10:10/mi) - Run to the park, some playing, and running back.  A little further this time.

Sat. June 2 - 6.5+ mi Easy/Long Run (6.60 mi, 1:03:37, 9:38/mi) - My first "long" run since Lincoln (I say quote "long" run because I don't really consider only 6.6 miles a long run, but it's probably about all my body could handle on this day).  I have clearly lost some endurance since Lincoln that I'm going to have to get back soon (I only have two more long runs until I start training for the TC marathon).

Sun. June 3 - Rest - We had a brunch party in the morning, and a family birthday party for my daughter (who turned 2 on Monday, June 4), so there was not going to be any running or any other workouts.  Next week I plan on doing only three workouts as well, but at least two will be "hard" ones (I'm thinking a set of hill 400 m repeats and about a 9-mile long run, plus an easy run sometime during the week).

Total Running Miles for Week: 12.68
Total Running Time for Week: 2:03:23

No comments:

Post a Comment