|Even Donald has his "Game Face" on!|
- Eat well - I haven't eaten super well during training for this race, so I'm hoping to do a little better for this week. This includes actually eating breakfast (probably a whole grain cereal each day), avoiding snacking at work (particularly candy), and portion control (since my running miles this week are pretty low).
- Drink LOTS of Water - for a good portion of training, I did a good job of drinking lots of water, but for some reason for the past four weeks or so, I've been lax. (Ooh, that reminds me... I need to refill my glass... OK, I'm back).
- Don't Get Injured (doing something stupid) - this includes being very careful on the ice that formed on our driveway over the weekend, watch where I'm walking, etc.
- Don't Forget Anything - I made up my packing list, and I've laid most of the items aside, but now I just need to remember to pack everything.
- Don't Miss My Flight - I obviously can't run the Walt Disney World Half Marathon if I'm stuck in Minneapolis.
- Try (at least TRY) To Get Some Work Done - At least once last week, I was completely useless at work (well, not completely useless... but not nearly as efficient as I should be). I can't start my vacation early, no matter how much I want to. Bonus for this goal, it will make the week seem to go faster, which will make The Race be here that much faster.
LET'S DO THIS!