Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

What State Is This Anyway?!

Holy moly, we have had some GORGEOUS weather this week here in Minnesota.  It's been in the 60s or 70s every day this week.  Even early in the morning, it has been pretty nice (upper 40s... which is the usual high for the middle of the day at this time of year).  It has been ReDONK.  Check out the forecast for tomorrow's Get Lucky 7K Race:
Maybe the Mayans were on to something
I ran this same event two years ago, and it was in the low to mid 30s!  I might actually have to be a bit worried about dehydration/heat issues because my body is used to running in the 30s.  Plus, I totally had an awesome Kelly green running shirt that I was going to wear (since it's St. Patty's day), but it's long sleeved, so I can't wear it (luckily I have a back up short sleeve that is more of a lime green that will have to do).

No comments:

Post a Comment