Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Workout: 3.4 Mile Easy Run

Distance: 3.41 miles
Time: 32:16
Avg. Pace: 9:28/mile
Type: Easy Run/Recovery Run
Weather: Cooler (mid to upper 60s), cool breeze
Summary: 1st 1 1/2 miles were faster (I'm estimating between 8:30-9:00 min/mile), but I had to slow up a bit after that (shin pain, legs a little dead from yesterday).

This was an easy run/recovery to get some endurance work, but mostly to let my legs recover from yesterday's speed workout. I felt really good for the first 1 1/2 miles, but then my shins started to hurt a little and my legs started to feel a little dead, and I didn't really have the "umph" to go very fast.

Next Planned Workout: Tomorrow evening (Thurs. 7/30) Threshold Workout (I'm hoping for a 2x10 min threshold run).

No comments:

Post a Comment