Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Workout: 7 Mile Long Run

Distance: 6.95 miles
Time: 1:07:55
Avg. Pace: 9:48 per mile
Type: Long Run
Summary: Steady run at approx. 9:45 to 9:30 per mile. Walked a short bit at 1.5 miles and (uphill) at 4.5 miles
Weather: Upper 60s to mid-70s, sunny and clear, slight breeze

I felt OK for this workout... the weather was near perfect, but I didn't feel too great most of the way. I had to walk about 1.5 miles in, and then again at about 4.5 (but that was going up a wicked hill, so it hardly counts). I couldn't find my iPod, so this run was sans-music too (and the time is a guess based on the actual time when I left the house and got back). I guess it's good that I could actually do a long workout without music.

Next Planned Workout: 4 mile easy run with 4x8 sec. hill sprints, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment