Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Workout: 4 Mile Easy Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 35:41
Avg. Pace: 8:55 per mile
Type: Easy Run for Endurance
Summary: 4 miles at a fairly constant pace, a slight slowdown at about 2 miles for a mile because of arch pain and fatigue.
Weather: Very cool (low 60s), but clear.

Another easy run at a sub-nine minute average, which is good. But, I felt pretty crappy through the whole run (probably because I was running for the second time in less than 12 hours), and my arch started hurting again. I really hope it isn't anything more than my PF. But, I'm icing right now as I type this, so hopefully it will go away. Oh yeah, and I got the start of a wicked blister right on the same arch. I have some blister bandages that should keep it copacetic, but still, I haven't had blisters in years.

Next Planned Workout: Saturday (7/18), 4-4.5 mile easy run with 4x8 sec. hill sprints. Possibly a WiiFit step session tomorrow night (Friday 7/17) if I feel up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment