Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekly Total: Aug. 17-23

Running: 17.52 miles, Avg. Pace 9:39/mile
Other: 1 Walk, 1.62 miles @ 22:41/mile
Workouts: 1 Threshold/Tempo, 1 Pace Run, 1 Long Run, 1 Easy/Recovery Run, 1 Walk
Total Miles:
19.14 miles

This was a cutback/recovery week, so my mileage was down by quite a bit plus I felt the need to throw in an extra rest day. There was a 27% decrease in my running miles, and a 21% decrease in my total miles. Hopefully this will help my legs recharge for the weeks ahead.

Starting next week, I'm going to stop doing an entry for every single workout (it takes too much time out of my week), and just do one longer "Weekly Summary" that will be combined with this Weekly Total post. This should make the blog a little easier to read, and will be a much more concise record of my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment